Mark B Shaw Mortuary is a company that deals with cremation and providing services for the humane and dignified burial of your loved one. Members of our team will understand all your wishes and will treat your loved one with respect. When you are facing the loss of a loved one, Mark B Shaw Mortuary is at your disposal to help you in that difficult emotional moment.
When you face the loss of your loved one, you can feel a variety of emotions. Losing a loved one is usually a painful and disturbing experience, each of us, survives it specially. We at Mark B Shaw Mortuary understand your loss and the feelings you are experiencing. We are here to help you and make those moments as bearable as possible. If you need any advice or help, feel free to contact us at our website markbshawmortuary.com. We will try to provide you with maximum support or refer you to our external associates for professional issues such as the help of a psychologist.
Mark B Shaw Mortuary provides the following services to its clients:
- Transportation of the deceased from the place of death;
- Transportation in the country and abroad;
- Organize and obtain documentation for transportation abroad and in the country;
- Organize cremation and prepare the necessary documentation;
- Deliver medical papers to the registry office
- The service of dressing, bathing, shaving or putting on make-up for the deceased;
- Offer a large selection of funeral equipment (chests, crosses, reformation boards, covers, black ribbons, candles, towels).
Should you opt for a traditional burial service or a cremation service?
Cremation is a type of burial of the deceased and is very common all over the world. Cremation is more acceptable than the traditional method of burial and is performed in a crematorium. The crematoria were built according to special regulations and are made of refractory material. Wooden crates are used for cremation because they are environmentally friendly. Wooden crates do not contain any metal parts. Mark B Shaw Mortuary will help you make the right decision when it comes to saying goodbye to your loved ones. You can participate in the organization of the cremation or simply leave all the preparations to us.
Do you have a question for us, or maybe you just want to greet us? Contact us on our website markbshawmortuary.com! We are here for all your questions, suggestions, and concerns. You can contact us via our phone or email.…